Thursday, March 8, 2007

I Met Santa Claus Today


Nice thing about camping & there is always a change of campers in & out is that I meet new people constantly & making new friends. About 3 days ago I saw this guy. Later that evening I caught up with him & his wife & asked him if he played Santa Claus. Of course he does. Today as I sit here in the adult lounge, I asked to see a picture of him dressed up & this is the picture I got. I asked him if it payed good, since he looks so good, & he said, not as good as it could be, BUT HE DID REMIND ME IT IS 292 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS. Also he dresses up & rides his motorcycle on the "Ride For Kids" in July to benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. He also passes out "Toys For Tots" in December.
Nice weather here today with people in the swimming pool.

No comments: