Thursday, July 26, 2007

Squirrel


This morning I went looking to see if any of the wild pigs had been caught in the trap cages, but no luck.
So then I was checking to see about walking the pup named Roscoe, so had to go to Richard's trailer. As we were there talking, this squirrel walked right up to us on the sidewalk. But when I moved to bring the camera up to take it's picture, it went onto the tree. Just as I took the 1st picture it moved, so I got a TREE PICTURE!!! Then we noticed it stopped on a small branch. Besides me taking it's picture, Richard said it was checking us out. Probably thinking maybe we'd feed it. So many campers here feed them that they are pretty brave & come right up to people. In the bad respect, they are a nuisance & I have a friend who had a squirrel who was thirsty & chewed a water line into under their trailer.
Got to move out of the campgrounds tomorrow for a week. Going to the junkyard, so not sure when you'll hear from me again. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week. Just hope to find something to photograph.
Weather pattern is staying the same here. Lower 90's & 50% chance of rain everyday. Yesterday, I heard 1 clap of thunder, but no rain.
Have a good week,,,,,Ron

No comments: