Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just Sunsets

I haven't had much to make a blog out of recently. So Tuesday I went to Siesta Key Beach & other beaches with Daryl, a friend of mine. She got her feet into the water, but when she said it was really cold, I didn't stick my feet in. Besides the beach pictures I took there were other pictures I wanted to include here, but will have to do in another posting. This boy running along the shore was one of my favorites. He was there with his dad & 2 sisters that I also took pictures of.
I really love sunset pictures & even though there were some that I took that I didn't care for, it seems that each has it's own personality. I'm not gonna tell you what I liked about each of these pictures, but you can write back & tell me which you like best, starting with the top picture as #1 & the bottom picture as #5.
This is #3.
#4
#5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great shots! The sunsets are beautiful! Be sure you check out Stoltzfus-Rec for RVs for Sale