Sunday, December 9, 2007

WE HAVE FUN.......................


At the manager's meetings. The park is getting filled up & the seats in the manager's meeting were also about full. One of the items stressed about camping at http://www.1000trails.com/ is that our goal is to have FUN, FUN, FUN. I can tell you that meetings with our manager Debbie Davis, who played Santa Claus Saturday are always fun. You never know what she will come up with. Doesn't she make a beautiful Santa? She has a great personality.

The 2nd picture is Susan who is in charge of recreation. She does a great job also. I tried to get her to stand up for this picture, but she is a little shy, but got a nice smile out of her. Both of them play Pickle Ball & I'll be out there playing also as soon as I get off of the computer.


This is Fred, Susan's husband. He said he had a joke to tell, so Debbie told him to keep it clean. Well, he really had a Christmas song with different words that was fun. Look at the lights on that hat!

I did some videos, but too long for the blog. One I really liked too, EXCEPT, I shut the camera off just before Debbie pulled her Santa wig off, LOL.

The weather here is perfect. Supposed to be around 80 all week until next weekend, of which a cold front will be here. But maybe that will mean 75 instead of 80 degree days. 60 or so at night. Look up http://www.1000trails.com/ Maybe you'd like a free tour & maybe join. I'm glad I did 4 years ago. If you want a free tour, you need my membership #. It is 190003400 Also I can send you a personal invitation. Ron

No comments: