Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bus I drove today


This is the 2ND day I've driven a bus in the afternoon. I ride as an observer in the morning & then I'm the driver in the afternoon. This transit bus is 40' long, same as the one I drove on Friday, but not as new today nor did it have air conditioning.
I also got to drive my new car today. Got insurance & plates this morning. Filled up with gas & that hurt, LOL. But I've been told it gets great gas mileage, about 30mpg with overdrive. WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!! It has a 3.8L v-6 engine with front wheel drive. Lots of power, which reminds me, the bus has lots of power also compared to what I own. Then they stop faster also with air brakes of which I have hydraulic brakes.
Well, you can see the beautiful sky we had today. Supposed to be the same all week. Have a good week. Ron

No comments: