Friday, February 16, 2007

Chilly Windy Day


Today is my 1st BLOG. I went to a class here at Peace River campgrounds. If you want to know more about Peace River campground, click on the link.
A couple named Jim & Chris Guld teach computer classes here. To see Jim & Chris's website & blogs, click on their link.
This is my 1st posting, so I'm keeping it short.
The temperature here is a chilly 53 degrees at present, plus WINDY as you can see with the picture at the left.
At present I plan to send you a notice that I have added to my BLOG via e-mail. In this manner, the e-mail will come through fast & if you have time You can look at the posting.

7 comments:

caroljean said...

Hi Ron

Why to go!! It well be fun to keep up with all your travels and all the new and old friends.
You beat me to it. I have been thinking about a blog too. :)

Chris Guld said...

woo hoo!! Another blogger success story. And, I have a feeling you'll keep going with this! I'll be watching. I see there's an issue with your links. Jim or I will help you figure that out. Keep on Bloggin'

Kaka said...

Well done Ron, I now have a blog, how did this happen?????? Only wanted to congratulate you.

Lona said...

Hi Ron, pretty cool! I look forward to checking in and seeing how things progress with this. It seems like something that would be right up your alley!

Tina said...

Just dropping in from Oz to say hi, Ron !

Tom Culley said...

Ron, I always enjoy getting your e-mails and now have added your blog to my favorites to check on periodically. 50's sounds like great weather. We haven't been above freezing for awhile now, not to mention the 15 inches of snow. Take care, Tom.

CarnyGuy said...

Hi Ron,

Nice blog site...s/b a good way to keep everyone updated on your travels. Hope to see you in MI this Spring. Jamie