Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday at Wachula





I went to Wachula today & at Wal-Mart I always park my bus way out. Today I was surprised to find this 1939 International school bus that had been converted into a camper. I didn't find the owner to see inside, but I could see a TV & some nice wood cabinets inside.
Tonight as I came to the clubhouse, I saw the new moon, so had to take a picture of it.
The Blimp said Ginn on it. I looked in Google & believe it is a company that is involved in Real Estate & sponsor LPGA & just recently started sponsoring Nascar racing.
Weather was beautiful here today with sunshine & probably mid 60's.
My Mom sent this e-mail today, which I tried & it works, so it was interesting, so maybe you'll go to the link after reading it. Have a good day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron
Subject: You type it, she speaks

This is quite amazing. Try it and see! Turn up the volume.She will say anything you type. I sure don't know how they do this! When you move the mouse around, her eyes follow the pointer. When you write something in the left space and then click on "Say it," she says it!You can also change persons doing the talking and the language they speak.Technology! Wow !!http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/frameset.php?frame1=talk)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Don't see many converted buses around here. You seem to have quite a lot of them over there !