Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Alligator Pugh

This morning I went to Sebring for my physical at the VA clinic. All is well. On the way there, I saw this pickup ahead of me, SO GRABBED THE CAMERA & TOOK THIS PICTURE. Artificial, but looked good.
This is the other truck I saw!!! As you can see it was a sewer sanitation truck & I liked it's smiley face, LOL. You might have thought I misspelled PEW, but not so as the name of the business was Pugh Sanitation Service.

Coolish this morning around 40, but to be back into the lower 70's today & back to 80 by the weekend, with no rain or SNOW, LOL, in sight. I sat next to a guy at the VA clinic this morning from Frankfort, Indiana & he said they got 3" of snow there. Glad I'm not there, LOL. I've been getting some e-mails about, "DON'T RUB THE WEATHER IN!"

Yesterday afternoon in playing Pickle Ball my partner & I won handily. Right at the end of the game I made a great shot the opponent couldn't get to & I laughed. The opponent said she didn't like my laugh. Well, can't help how I laugh when I'm having fun.

Hope all is well with you. Today is HUMP DAY. Ron

No comments: