Friday, December 28, 2007

It's a bird, it's a plane.........

No, it is Odie, the Poodle dog from our friends Jim & Chris chasing a radio control airplane. Jim & Chris is out in the desert in Arizona. Go look at their website at: http://www.geeksontour.com You can look at their blog there & learn a lot of information, plus you can sign up for their newsletter to come directly to you. I didn't take this picture. This came to me from their blog.

This picture was so funny to me as I used to be into RC airplanes & never saw a dog chase an airplane before.




As you can see Odie caught the airplane & put some teeth marks in it. I can see this is a foam wing & the airplane doesn't weigh much. It has an electric motor which doesn't fly as fast as the gas powered ones I had.

Might hit 84 here today & possible set a record high, but by next Thursday morning it might be as low as 32 at Orlando.

No comments: