Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Bush Woman

This is Barb, another camper here at Thousand Trails, who is a photographer also. I sure wish I had her camera.
This is a picture I took of her at the beach. As you can see, SHE GOT HER FEET WET!!! She took some nice pictures down the beach, plus the fisherman & more.
This is a picture I took of her, but she used Photo Shop 7 to remove a man & a boy between her & the fisherman that were at the edge of the water, therefore removing a distracting background. She also added more contrast & color. Wish I knew how to use those programs. I do a couple of programs, but limited in use. She showed me how she took wrinkles out of a woman's face in a portrait.

If you noticed, her clothing makes her look like a BUSH WOMAN. She has this bumper sticker on her truck. She has never been to Africa, but to other countries & traveled all around the USA taking some very nice pictures. You can go look at her website: http://www.doveportraits.com

No comments: