Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dog tricks

At the Golden Coral they gave us veterans a sticker to put on our shirt to show we served, so when I got home, I put it on Pickle's forehead. He absolutely hated it & rolled & tried everything he could do to get it off of him. He finally got it off.

During the past week he has chewed his halter apart partially & his leash of which it now has a knot that I tied it back together.


I had a butterfly fly in the window. I was really surprised he didn't eat it. Maybe it doesn't smell like food, LOL.
He did follow it around though until it flew out another window.
When he is good, I give him treats. He has 3 different treats. One is these generic Cheerios, which I don't care for, but he likes. They were given to me, so I am making use of them.

Got chilly here the last few nights, but we are in a warm up trend now. Suppose to be around 80 on Thanksgiving.

Hope you are having a good weekend. Kids are out of school here for the week of Thanksgiving, so I am on vacation. I have been driving morning & afternoon, both halves with all those BRATS!!! Ron

No comments: