Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

This is "BA Babbette". No, not the BAD ASS WITCH. She is a good witch & was reading stories to the people around the campfire here at the resort.

The lady in pink & green was our waitress at the Country Club, named Kelly.

The lady in the white gown is the daytime bartender, named Donna. I sang a song to her with her sitting in a chair beside me. Louis Armstrong's "HELLO DOLLY".



The cheerleader is Tammy & a great singer of Karaoke. Her Halloween costume was actually her "Hardee Senior High" cheer leading outfit & she can still fit into it, even though she is maybe 30. She said she had to suck in hard to get her skirt fastened, LOL.

The couple is Sunnie & Robin, our Karaoke KJ's. He was dressed as "Beetle Juice", which I had never heard of. Sunnie was a kitty cat. I don't like how the pictures & description came out on this blog, but sure can figure it out, SINCE I CAN'T CONTROL IT!

I had a good time taking pictures of other people in Halloween costumes also. Not room for all of them. Weather is beautiful here.

Pickle is doing fine. Several people here have petted him & 2 people even offered to take him if I decided to get rid of him. I was given a anti-bark "SHOCKER" which I put on him, but it was a little to bit for him or I need to train him so he doesn't bark & shock himself.

Have a nice weekend. Ron

No comments: