Monday, May 28, 2007

1979 Volkswagon +

I just happened to be visiting a friend here in the campground & as I was leaving, this car came by. They bought it in this condition. It is a SUNDAY CAR, keeping garaged when not being shown off.

Right after that, I saw this handicap scooter. I had never seen one with this big of a front wheel before. The motor is in the front wheel, 13" tire, & the scooter will run 15 mph. I saw the guy spin the wheel on both gravel & blacktop. Of course that was with tipping backwards a little to get the weight off of the front tire.

Weather is beautiful here today. Look at the sky in the 1st picture. Supposed to get up to 88 here today, so maybe I'll go swimming after I get off of the PC. Lounge here is plenty cool with air conditioning, plus the bus holds about 75-80 with low humidity, so that is comfortable. Have a nice day. Ron

1 comment:

Keith Johnson said...

Great pictures. That VW is definitely a classic. I've been looking at used RV's at http://stoltzfus-rec.com/