Tuesday, May 15, 2007

GOOD MORNING

It is 70 degrees here this morning. We had a thunderstorm move through here yesterday with .2" of rain, PLUS IT COOLED US OFF HERE, THANKGOODNESS!!! The picture here is the guard shack which isn't used during summer months. Check-in is at the store. Notice the Navy flag, that a camper purchased to display. There is also an Army flag. Space is available for also any campers who want to purchase an Air Force or Marine flag to display. I was a Navy photographer.
This picture was taken from inside the fence of the pool area. Notice the trellis I have used to frame the bus. TOO BAD, it didn't have some pretty flowers on it.
AAAAAWWWWW, the HOT TUB. I put my hand in it & it felt SO NICE. I went & got my thermometer. It said 104. Would sure feel nice this morning, but plan to be in the swimming pool this afternoon to cool off , IF IT ISN'T RAINING. Yesterday as I was just parking the bus in the campground, (NOT WITH THE DRUNKS IN THE JUNKYARD NOW), there was a big lightning strike. I saw about 3-4 people get out of the pool IMMEDIATELY!
Looking at the bus from this angle, you can see the sun shining on the windshield. Also you see the TV dish beside the bus, with the ladder sitting beside the bus. The ladder was on the bus OK, UNTIL I WENT TO INSTALL THE PC EXTERNAL ANTENNA ON THE POLE, & the TV coax was running through the ladder. Having had problems with the TV dish last week, I didn't want to disconnect the dish to get the PC antenna up. So now I am on PC while sitting inside the bus :)

Good Morning reminds me of an old joke I'm not gonna tell, because it was dirty, but I can tell you the punch line. "GOOD MORNING THIS MORNING. IF IN THE MORNING BE AS GOOD OF MORNING AS THIS MORNING, IT'LL BE A PRETTY GOOD MORNING IN THE MORNING."

I do have a little riddle for you though. You know there are bees flying around all spring polinating all kinds of plants. So where do they go to pee if they have to pee?

SCROLL DOWN

SCROLL DOWN

SCROLL DOWN

>
>
>

They go to the BP station :) Have a nice day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron



No comments: