Friday, May 4, 2007

May FULL MOON



May's FULL MOON is here now. I didn't use the tripod, so not as clear as I'd like it, but it is the 2ND different month in which I have been in the junkyard to take pictures of the full moon.

Do full moons bring trouble? Well, maybe we should ask 2 drunks. One I signed papers for him to go to Detox center & they took him away last night. The other one got mouthy with me after I took a video of him laying on the ground & then after he got up he was staggering around. I wanted proof he was drunk also. So then he got mouthy with me & told me he was gonna destroy my camera. We were in town 3-4 miles from the junkyard yesterday afternoon, so I made him walk home. He got in 7:30AM this morning with shorts, no shirt, & carrying his shoes. I asked him if he wanted to go get his food stamps, but he didn't reply. AT LEAST HE DIDN'T GET SASSY WITH ME, WHICH IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE DRINKS ALCOHOL. The one who went to detox was so drunk he wanted me to take him to get more beer. When I refused, he left on his bicycle. So as I went to town to sign papers for him to go to detox, I saw he had fallen off of his bicycle & was sitting up in the grass beside the road about 1/4 mile away. Later I found out a sheriff's deputy & ambulance went out there to see if he was OK. Well, 2 drunks down & hopefully the other will just be calm, even if he is drunk in his room. Dear Lord, help me survive these drunks.

Time to go swimming. 90 degrees here. Ron

No comments: