Friday, March 9, 2007

Mgr. Debbie on backhoe working

Today I was awaiting a guy to pick me up to go see his veggie oil setup on his motor home, so I had walked across the 4 lane divided highway, WHEN I NOTICED THE MANAGER ON THE BACKHOE TRACTOR!!! So I got my telephoto lens out & put it on my camera. What you see in these pictures of Debbie, I was probably 300' away & SHE HAD NO IDEA I WAS TAKING HER PICTURE. But she was happy when she saw them, as she had proof she worked more than behind the desk. She will fwd. the pictures to a manager friend of hers at another Thousand Trails campground. She really liked the 2nd picture because it showed her load in the bucket.

I also took a picture of the swimming pool. Just before I got into position to take the picture 2 people got out, but it is warm enough here that I am running the air conditioner in the bus & I am happy to be in the adult lounge here where the air conditioner is on. It is sunny & warm here. Rod,a friend of mine a few minutes ago showed me pictures of his house in New Hampshire with snow & explained to me that that was the reason he isn't there. He also showed me some beautiful pictures he & his wife took last year to Alaska, as well as some pictures in Arizona.



No comments: