Sunday, March 11, 2007

Now I've Seen ALMOST everything

I was sitting in the bus talking on my cell phone when I saw this couple walking by with this carriage. I saw the dogs in it, even though the top was closed up. I asked them if it was a special dog carrier, which they showed me it was made by Best Pet & told me they had bought it through ebay. The dogs seemed to be content riding in it.







About 2 weeks ago when I drove to Sebring, Florida, I took a back road to keep out of the traffic of 2 schools letting out & heavy traffic congestion, so I happened by this old VW in the front yard. Pretty nice advertising sign I thought. I actually found a place to turn the bus around to go back to take the picture. Weather is beautiful here today with people in the swimming pool.

No comments: