Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On PC in adult lounge


Here I sit in the adult lounge on the computer. Yesterday I made another new friend. He is a retired newspaper photographer named Mark. I took a picture of him to e-mail to his friends & then he came & said he wanted to take a picture of me. As you can see there are people in the background also on their computers & playing cards.
Monday on the way here, I stopped at a flea market. I sold instead of buying. Some of you remember me sending a picture of a 1937 antique Daisy BB gun. I got enough money out of it to buy a copier/fax/printer. After last weeks experience of doing slide presentation at the cafe & getting free food, plus their used veggie oil, I have now printed up business cards. Today I did good at a beauty parlor. Took some of the pictures, made up part of the slide presentation, & added the song, "THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT", which I think sounds appropriate for a lady who went to the beauty salon. Got to go back Friday when she is busy to take more pictures while she has more customers. I gave her a price, plus a free haircut & she didn't blink at that so guess she liked everything I showed her. I had showed her the slide show from the cafe.
I'm in SUMMER MODE. I will be moving back & forth between the 2 Thousand Trails campgrounds, about 80 miles apart every 5th day. Free camping, so just have to travel, which most of it is done with free veggie oil. I had a phone call today from a guy at Zolfo Springs to pick up 15 gallons. No rain forecast for the next week even though we need it bad. Mid 80's in days, with 60-62 at night, good sleeping weather without heater on. If you want & can't make a comment here at the blog, you can write to me at zaqphoto@gmail.com Ron

No comments: