Sunday, May 27, 2007

Games

This afternoon here at Thousand Trails campground they had fun games for both kids & adults that still act like kids, LOL. Must have been 30 kids participate. I liked this action shot the best with the boy's expression in the sack race.
On to the tied leg contest with Wal-Mart sacks, these two pairs of girls had a tie & had to have a run-off contest. Made me happy because they were facing the sun making a better picture headed toward the sun. Oh, instead of walking, all 4 of these girls ran back doing REALLY WELL. The pair on the right in the picture won.
Even the ADULT KIDS HAD FUN!!! They did participate in the other activities also, but I think they had the most fun in the water balloon because they were able to bomb the kids. I also got hit, but the woman said she just hit me in the foot because I had my camera. You can see the smile the woman in the blue blouse had, so you know she was having fun.
None of these games would have been possible without Brenda, who was a volunteer running the games. I wanted to get a good picture of her demonstrating to the kids how to do the sack race, but didn't get that & then when I got her in a race with the adults a guy got in front of her, so I just posed a picture of her with her shirt, which I liked. I also found out it is her birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA. Tonight is Karaoke. I hope to get to sing 1 song anyway, "I'M MY OWN GRANDPA".

No comments: