Friday, May 11, 2007

Sunset Pictures

Wednesday evening, it was smokey from the fires here in Florida. It is also again here tonight on Friday night, so much so that you can smell the fire & I think the smoke we have is coming from over 100 miles away, although they said there are 200 or so fires going on here in Florida. I liked this picture because there is like a yellow ring around the sun. SURE LOOKS HOT!!! If I remember right this picture was taken at 1000th second at f/8.
This picture I got it lined up with a tree & the neighboring building.
Across the street from the junkyard is a Spanish hard working guy who has a nursery & is out working in it ALL DAY. He also has these Holstein calves. Last week he had some full grown cows who got out & he spent some time getting them back in the pasture where they belonged. He sure was lucky they didn't go through his nursery plants.
This is my favorite picture I took of the setting sun. I had to take 5 or 6 to get the alignment I wanted on it. I didn't realize how fast the sun is moving when it is setting. My thoughts about this picture was: "SUN POWER EQUALS ELECTRIC POWER". Ron

No comments: