Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hot Air Ballons

I was in the bus & had just finished eating breakfast, when I heard the very distinguishable sound of the burner on the hot air balloon. I grabbed the camera & ran outside. By the time I got the camera turned on you can see he was past me. BUT HE MUST HAVE BEEN RIGHT OVERHEAD when I 1st heard him, & THEY WERE LOW ALSO.
Zooming out the lens, I noticed these 2 had similar colors.
Then I noticed they were getting lower & lower to the ground, but moving too fast for me to walk to keep up. I was hoping to get there to see them land. So I hopped on my electric scooter. By the time I got it unlocked & the seat for it, a 3rd balloon came by.
So I rode my scooter down the road in time to see the 3rd balloon go over the campers in storage, not landing here as I had wished. Disappointed, I went back to the bus. I counted 7 people in the basket.
I had just got the camera put away & the scooter locked back up when I heard the 4th balloon, so I got this picture. I think it was the prettiest. You can just barely see on the right side of the balloon a Dolphin. When I came in to lounge here to download the pictures, a couple came in here & said they had went on a ride a couple of years ago. They start over by I-4 close to Disney World.

I think all my excitement is over for today. Time to lay back, go swimming, etc.

There is another blog following this one for you to see as I posted it 1st. Ron

No comments: