Thursday, October 18, 2007

Does it make your mouth water?


We have a carry-in supper every Wednesday night at the Thousand Trails Resort. Last week I just took a small rum cake, (that was given to me), & a 2 litter of Pepsi, so I decided to do something nicer this week. I got 2# of 93/7% hamburger to make spaghetti, as I like plenty of meat in my spaghetti. Well, by the time I got it all together, I was short on sauce, but I had a jar of sausa, so I just added it also. Then I decided to add another onion. Believe you me, it was delicious. Everybody there had some, with one guy having 2nds, but since there weren't many there as the snowbirds aren't here yet, I have some left over. My mouth is watering now, just writing this, so I'm ready to go heat some in the microwave to heat for dinner in a short.
Supposed to get to over 90 degrees here again today & possibly set some new records. I'm sure some kids on the bus isn't gonna like that. Got some more info, but gonna put it outside my blog either later today or tomorrow. Ron

No comments: