Sunday, October 7, 2007

Unbelieveable meeting

I went to Karaoke at the Moose Lodge at Avon Park, Fl. Friday night. As I was sitting there, I thought I recognized a woman who passed me, but then dismissed it as the man with her didn't appear to be the guy I knew. So then I took another look at her & then another look at him. So then I knew it was Danny & Dianne Scircle. Danny & I had went to work together on October 28th at Chrysler at Kokomo, Indiana, over 1,200 miles away. He stayed & retired as a Tool & Die Maker. They have since moved to Florida, of which I knew, but didn't know where. So it was a nice surprise to see them. I remember helping them move once from a house trailer to a National Homes house in a big addition. Going in you made 2 right turns, 2 left turns, & 2 more right turns before getting to their house. I think a made a mistake a couple of times leaving their house trying to get out of their addition. Danny has now gone back to work as a machinist. Not near as good of work here in Florida in manufacturing as in Indiana.

The weather here is beautiful. Heard that the temperature in Indiana was to be 92 this weekend & will be setting records for October. Watching Nascar race as I do this blog. Ron

No comments: