Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Flea Market Show.........................

I enjoyed the flea market so much I want to go back this coming Sunday IF I CAN. Here is an inside Merry-go-round. I should have waited till show time to take this picture as the bleachers were a lot fuller to watch the show.

Below was the Pirate doing his balancing act. Once he had 2 tubes laying horizontally in opposite directions, but this is the highest he got.




The boy, (above left), was great also. I'm guessing he was 10 years old. He also rode Unicycle. I have no balance capabilities at all to do stuff like this. I TRIED ONCE TO RIDE A UNICYCLE, BUT ALL I DID WAS END UP ON THE GROUND, LOL.

This artist drawing was of a guy sitting across the table from me who sang Karaoke. I suppose he was 75 & he had about the same character as this picture showed. He did sing Karaoke, not good, but he did get up there, bless his heart. AND YES HE DID GET A LADY ABOUT 80 OR SO TO DANCE WITH HIM!!!

Was hot here today. Maybe a record, not sure. They said it was to be 90. Seems like the cold front the weathermen keep predicting stalls out. Ron

No comments: