Saturday, October 20, 2007

What's Black & White & Red All Over?

See, you was wrong!!! Actually when I took the picture of the cows this afternoon, I had planned to name the blog "GATEWAY" for the computer company. A lot of dairy cattle here in Florida. One of the girls at the end of the bus route I deliver said they have 5 herds of 400 cows each. AND THERE IS ANOTHER DAIRY RANCH NEXT DOOR!!! On this same route of a morning pick up is 2 more dairies. Both of them are big also. We turn the bus onto Barn 2 road, of which we drive up to the barn to turn around & then go back to the next drive to pick up kids, about 8-10 elementary. The dairy furnishes housing for their employees. I think there are about 12 units that are doubles.

Then as I was on my way back into the campground today, I saw this UNNATURAL REDHEAD. She said she likes the attention people give her. I ended up meeting her & her husband, so it is Rick & Carmen & they are from Canada. I THINK SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T LIKE BLOND JOKES PEOPLE TOLD HER, but not sure of that.

As to the red gas can, I saw a guy filling it at Wal-Mart. I knew it was old. He said yes, 50-60 years old or so. I remember we had red steel gas cans we used for tractors on the farm, but ours were a little shorter & larger around.

I am out of the campground for this week. Been busy driving the bus quite a bit as 1 driver has been off sick & another one was in an auto accident, so getting plenty of work. I have some more pictures taken to put on a blog & some more pictures to take, WHICH IS A SURPRISE, to make a totally new story. Hope you're having a nice weekend. When I set up the Direct TV dish today, I just turned on the TV & had a station. PERFECT. Didn't have to adjust it at all. Guess I had go buy a rub off lottery ticket to see if I'm lucky today. Ron

No comments: