Sunday, October 21, 2007

Don't Let The Cat Out of the Box!!!

If you do, be prepared to watch them do tricks. When I 1st heard of a cat show, it just didn't really appeal to me. But I did enjoy it. I went to the Auburndale Flea Market today to do Karaoke, but there was more there also. SO NOW I HAVE A BACKUP OF PICTURES TAKEN & NOT THE TIME TO GET THEM ON THE BLOG!!!

In this 1st picture he had just released the cats out of the box. All the cats knew where to go as each of them had a perch to go to & jump up. Of course they get treats for doing what they are supposed to do.


Several things they did like jumping through a hoop that had paper cover & walking the high wire. But I especially liked this white cat walking the ball on a board.


This cat walked on top of the rods that had small pads. I think this is the 1st time I have ever had a video on my blog. Also I am trying to mix the video with stills, so not sure how it will work, but I can tell you it is 6MB. I viewed the video. I had to double click it & then wait for it to buffer. It is only 5 seconds long & has music with it.

Anyway I took other pictures at the flea market today & plan to go again next weekend, Halloween weekend. Have a good week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: