Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nice camping neighbors

As I went by the swimming pool today a couple I had seen yesterday said hi, so I stopped by to talk to them. They said they had some spaghetti for a single person if I wanted it, so I said yes. I guess they had gone by the bus & seen I was alone. Anyway they came over after they got out of swimming, also had this double paper plate that had a salad, with tomato, cucumber, & BIG OLIVES stuffed with garlic, so I added some Bologna to it & made a chef salad out of it for supper tonight. Put the spaghetti away for another night. Hope to make it to the carry-in supper tomorrow night with deviled eggs. Tomorrow morning I've got to take my friend Gregg for an eye operation & tomorrow afternoon a bus route, so looks as if I'll be busy tomorrow. Weather is supposed to be more like fall by the weekend with lows dropping into the 60's at night. Hoo-ray. Had 2 days off work & tomorrow is HUMP DAY, so this week is going fast. Ron

No comments: