Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Down the Cow Path

Yes, this is a road I have driven a school bus down, but in reality, it is better than the roads that are dirt & gravel with soft sands in spots & also washboard. This road is 1 mile straight with no houses on it.
This is on the next road over running parallel. I had driven the bus pass here & came back by here with my car to take these pictures. I talked to the lady's son & he said she had gotten the idea out of a woman's magazine. Sure is simple painting the bicycle all white & makes it look nice with the artificial flowers in the basket.

The other fall scene is in the same yard. Sure glad I don't have to use the garden tiller, LOL.





Back out to the highway is this retired railroader's mailbox, with a switching arm to hold the mailbox. I have another mailbox on my route that I hope to photograph. Cooler today with cloudiness. Supposed to be even cooler in a few days with the lows dipping into the 60's. Now that's my weather. Ron

No comments: