Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Going to the beach

Yesterday heading to my friend's wedding, I saw this cab in Orlando. Just different, so I took the picture. No lady inside to chek, LOL.
Then today right after getting off of I-95, I saw this sign. This is the name of the high school at Titusville, Fl. I'm guessing they are the Titusville ASTRONAUTS, lol. I wonder what the school mascot looks like, LOL.
On the way out to Merritt Island, they had the bridge closed off for about 20 minutes that we sat waiting to move. Someone said they were working under the bridge. This boat came through just before we were able to go. It was moving on!!!
Out to Cape Canaveral & now the launch pad sits empty without a vehicle attached. Pretty tired tonight. Didn't get done with the wedding, pictures, & moving bus until 12:30AM. Then about 4:30AM this morning someone came through the gas station where I parked honking their horn & woke me up. I have been up all day. Had a thunderstorm move through with winds maybe 40 mph or more.

No comments: