Thursday, June 28, 2007

Now that's a camper!!!

This is a picture that was sent to me from a friend. NOW THAT IS A COMPACT CAMPER!!! Notice the air conditioner hangs on the outside of the door. My friend, John, just bought a VW dune buggy. Him and a friend of his was the ones who took me back to the bus after I had a blown tire a week ago.
John loves taking pictures with the digital camera. He shoots at a lot of stuff I never would even think of, because I think of the time it takes to delete the pictures, but this picture came out cute. The dog belonged to a friend of John's friend. They had bought a bus to go to a Christian Rally in Illinois, but unfortunately, it broke down in Chattanooga. I heard they were so hard up for money that they put the dog up for sale on ebay.

Well, getting ready to go swimming. Have a nice day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: