Saturday, June 16, 2007

Gone Swimming

89.5F HERE. Supposed to be 91 in Chicago today, SO IT ISN'T SO BAD TO BE IN FLORIDA IN THE SUMMER! Last night we got 1/4" of rain, so it seems to be just like summers I remember back in Indiana. I talked to friends back in Indiana today & they said they need rain.

Not much going on. Just watching TV & being on the PC playing some cards.


This is the shirt I bought at Cracker Barrel Tuesday coming back from the beach. Already had people say they liked it. They were marked down in price. Probably twice this last week I have laid my keys down & had to look for them. Once locked my door padlock keys inside the bus, so had to use my hidden spare key.

Not many campers here & I have been going the same route between campgrounds every 5Th day. I did see something to take a picture of, IF I CAN FIND A PLACE TO PARK THE BUS. All for now,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: