Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ocean Front Wedding

This was shortly into the ceremony. I wasn't paying attention to the water AS WE THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T GET WET!!! Only the bride & groom planned to go into the water, LOL, & that was only intended after the ceremony. Well, so much for that. In the tan clothes is the groom's Father & you'll notice he is pulling up his trousers. I had decided not to take my shoes off, so after this wave, my shoes are wet & FULL OF SAND!!! Look at the facial expressions of the wedding party, LOL, but the minister just kept on going. This is the most fun wedding I ever took pictures at & I have probably taken over 300 or so.
Brides flowers were beautiful & I loved their colors.










After they were pronounced husband & wife & kissed, they walked out into the Atlantic Ocean, which there was a beautiful picture there also, with their backs to me, but this picture with their backs to the ocean & the water hitting them up high was funny as they didn't know they were gonna get hit that high. Brenda said she almost got knocked over.

After the wedding ceremony, Greg removed the garter & tossed it. Johnathon, the best man caught it.

The last picture is "FINGER LICKIN' GOOD" cake. I will put the picture of me in with the e-mail of notification the new blog. Since I had already got wet & almost everybody else went in, I figured I had might as well also, LOL.



No comments: