Saturday, June 9, 2007

Would you like some?

Yesterday I made Peanut Butter Fudge with nuts. I had been making chocolate fudge of which the people here at the campground liked, but the manager asked if I ever made Peanut Butter Fudge, so here it is. I took 2 snack bags to the office. I'm sure the 1 bag is empty already because the secretary ate about 1/2 of it as I talked to her. If you want some, maybe I could e-mail it, LOL.
Sitting here in the bus this morning I saw 2 birds with red heads. They were bouncing around on the like they were playing "HIDE & SEEK", but then maybe one was chasing the other, I don't know. By the time I got the camera out & got close enough to take a picture, they flew to another tree, so I went over there only to find there were 3 of them. I have been told they are Woodpeckers, but not the same species I am familiar with in Indiana. They are much bigger. I was told they migrate here for a short amount of time & then are gone.

This is a cloud I saw last night. Sort of looked like an animal is why I took the picture. A dog maybe? A bear? Maybe two, one in the foreground & one in background? What do you think? Whatever, it is going downhill.
Supposed to be over 90 here every day for the next week. I'm staying in the air conditioning. :) Ron

No comments: