Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello & Goodbye


This is Jasmine. He is a Blue & Gold Macaw. He is owned by John & Rosa here in the campground. Sometimes he rides around on the owner's 3 wheel golf cart. Rosa is a security guard here. While I was taking his picture he said Hello & Goodbye to me, so I asked Rosa if he said anything else & she said he says other things, WHEN HE WANTS TO. So as I went to leave, I heard something, so I turned around thinking I had missed something Rosa had said to me, but found out it was Jasmine saying Hello to me AS I WAS LEAVING, lol. So then he did say Goodbye to me before I did leave that time.
It was terribly hot here today, but about 6 PM we got a hard storm & it has cooled the temperature from 95 or so to in the 70's & feels very good. I had to shut off the air conditioners in the bus.

No comments: