Monday, August 13, 2007

Sunset Clouds

Even though we haven't received any rain this evening, we've had some strange clouds. This one in this picture looked like 2 fingers stuck up, but before I could get to the bus & get the camera to take the picture, it looked like this. So then I put the camera away, which was an unfortunate thing also as on the left it had a piece come out that looked like a tail.
Then as I was on my cell phone, Bob hollered at me to come take this picture. Yes, I think it is pretty with the sun shining on both sides of it & it is pretty much vertical.
This picture is just to the left of the picture above.
This cloud is the same as the 2nd one above, but 5-10 minutes later. Had lightning in it & I was thinking BIG TORNADO? But I never did see it twirling, plus it was a long way away.

I noticed these trees clumped together about 1/8th mile away, so I zoomed in on it. I thought it looked like a 4 legged animal with horns & IT EVEN HAS A TAIL!!!
All for tonight.
Sweet dreams,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: