Thursday, August 9, 2007

This morning........

I was just ready to leave the campground this morning when Kathy in the golf cart asked me if I had time to go see something. I told her I had 5 minutes, so she said she could have me back in 5 minutes. Then after I got on the cart, she told me what it was, so I went & got the camera. This cart is new to her & her husband Bob. They had a "LIFT KIT" & a new radio put on it.

So these 2 young pigs is what we saw when we got there. They sure worked hard trying to push through the wire cage. Notice the black pig has a bloody mouth. Also they had really rooted up the ground over beside the cage. They used a pumpkin as bait to catch them.
Still near 100 here with heat index above 100. Lows at night in upper 70's.
Have a nice weekend & keep cool. Ron

No comments: