Monday, August 13, 2007

Lawn Service

This morning I saw this trailer with advertising on the side of it for lawn service. No reason to take a picture of it, UNTIL I SAW THE BACK OF THE TRAILER.......................
Then I saw Philippians 4:13 & below that, "CUT GRASS, DON'T SMOKE IT!", so I thought it had something to do with don't abuse your body, but that isn't it. Had to get the bible to see, Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me." Reminds me of Sunday morning when I said "Good Morning" to a guy here & he said, "What's good about it?"
I told him, "God gave us another day of life".

This last weekend I just lazied around, some in the pool, but mostly on the computer. Played several games of Pinochle & lost more than I won. Cards I had weren't good. We didn't get the cold front to cool us down to the lower 90's as promised. In fact some places in Florida tied or broke record heat temperatures. Also the air conditioner here in the lounge was down a couple of days, but fixed now.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to go have a bowl of ice cream with butterscotch topping on it, LOL. Have a good day..............................................Ron

No comments: