Sunday, August 19, 2007

THAT !?!?


People can sure come up with some eye catching titles to sell books. I haven't read any of the book yet, but know it is trying to sell software for you to learn how to do various things with a computer. DON'T YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MANAGE A STINKY HOG FARM FOR A LIVING? LOL!
Actually, I'm not into reading books. Most of my reading is off of the internet or spend time watching TV & let them verbally tell me. The same lady who showed me this book also saw some cassette books on mysteries, so she borrowed them.
Staying at the "SALVAGE YARD" now. Just came in to do internet & get into the air conditioning.
This morning I did a little, (DID I SAY LITTLE?), PROJECT! Maybe you've seen a headliner that drooped down in a car? Well, I took it out. Then scrapped the crumbling sponge off the inside. Then had a mess to clean up with the sweeper, BUT THE CAR LOOKS MUCH BETTER. It belongs to my friend Gregg. It is a 1983 Olds 98 Regency, which has the diesel engine in it.
Well it is in upper 80's here today, but we haven't had any rain for several days.
Much better though than the people north of here that had temperatures above 100 degrees.
Until next time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: