Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blue Skies over Blue Heaven


I was disappointed that there weren't any pretty puffy clouds over the bus when I took the picture, but then I heard from the weatherman that there was no moisture in the air all the way from Florida to Duluth, Mn.
So I came back for a day to Peace River campground or so before going to the junkyard so I could get some picture work done. The campground is getting SO EMPTY!!! It was SO EMPTY that I was able to get the closest campsite to the clubhouse, which means I can work my wireless Internet from the bus, while I watch TV, (see Direct TV dish beside bus).
Also a friend came by, who makes crafts, etc. to sell. I traded golf balls that were already drilled to make Dingo Ball game for a flag holder, which turns in the wind. It was really windy all day yesterday, but just a light wind this morning. Beautiful blue skies this morning also. Supposed to be in the 70's again today, so it is very comfortable. Have a good day,,,,,Ron

No comments: