Monday, April 2, 2007

PICKLED EGGS


Last night I boiled some eggs & put them in a peanut butter jar with beet juice. Sure looks nice to me, but had to add some mayo to eat them as they were a little dry. But at least it is something different to eat. I like deviled eggs also.

I have had a problem with gmail, but now think I have the problem solved. I had downloaded a 2 sided firewall & when I brought it up on desktop, it said it was blocking some outgoing e-mail.

I worked on the bus today trying to get the diesel side operating easier, but didn't finish the job today. Got to take a pump off & blow trash out of it. Tuesday I move back up to Orlando. Both campgrounds have their advantage. Maybe I'll get the golf clubs out & play there on the campgrounds course & driving course, which is a net you drive your ball into. 2 swimming pools there also. They play pool volleyball in the afternoons.

I'm watching the college basketball playoff game on TV. I'd like for Ohio to win, but doesn't look good. Still 72F degrees here at 10:25PM. Ron

No comments: