Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Do you believe this?

I am camping at the junkyard now & have been for about a week, so there are over 400 fwds. backed up & I don't have time to read them. In front of the bus UP IN A TREE is a strange looking item. A horizontal board, a painted galvanized bucket, & what appears to be a lid off of some kind of feeder to keep rain out, but it is turned up vertical, so that wouldn't do much good, so I asked Gregg what it was for. He told me he has a SNOWBIRD TALKING CROW. He used to keep him in the house, but as he grew up, he put him outside with wings clipped, BUT THEN ONE DAY HE FLEW AWAY. But he comes back every once-in-awhile in the winter time. Gregg knows it is the same bird because the bird knows his name & all the dogs names, plus some other filthy words. Gregg puts corn up there for his arrival in the fall, but there are also chickens out here in the junkyard that fly up there to eat also.

Here is a nice sign I found in the junkyard. One of the drunks I am watching over claimed it, so Gregg, owner of the junkyard, paid Bebo $3 for it, so now I'm thinking of attaching it on my bus for all the other campers to enjoy. Seems every camper has to have something different to be individualized. Some people spend quite a bit of money on different decorations. I think people will enjoy my sign, LOL.
Here is one of the trailers of a drunk I am watching over to make sure he doesn't steal things to buy beer, cigarettes, etc. The trailer DID have siding on it. But with summer heat coming on, he tore the siding off so he could get a breeze. NOW THAT WAS ONE REASON!!! The other reason was to have aluminum to sell to buy beer. Today all 3 of the drunks I am watching over are "DRUNK"!!!!!
Debbie, the mgr. here at the Thousand Trails Campground says there is a special place for me, BEING ABLE TO PUT UP WITH THEM!!!

I don't know how much I will be able to get to the campgrounds to get on the computer, so please don't send fwds. I am now over 400 behind. Have a nice day & PRAY I MAKE IT THROUGH WITH THESE DRUNKS,,,,,Ron

No comments: