Sunday, April 8, 2007

I CAN FIX ABOUT ANYTHING, LOL

Maybe even a broken heart with a hug? I brought over some of my heavy duty tools for the computer geeks to take pictures of me. I had my 3' pipe wrench, 3/4" drive socket wrench, & a 15" adjustable wrench. I have LOTS OF TOOLS!!! 3 electric drills, 2 electric saws, electric sander, Dremel tool, wrenches galore, weed eater, leaf vacuum/blower, chain saw, axe, come along, etc., PLUS plenty of nuts & bolts, rope, ties, & COAT HANGER WIRE, LOL. Today I fixed it up to filter the veggie oil faster. I took a little round elecric grill. Separated the electric rod & dipped it down into the oil, heating it from 80 to ONE TIME, 175. Oil filters faster when it is hot. Mostly I had the oil around 140 degrees.
There is a story behind the HUG THERAPIST shirt. A female friend who I did a favor for gave me a red one saying "HUG THERAPIST". Since I am a hugger, it went over well at PWP, (Parents Without Partners). I was dancing with a gal when another gal came dancing by & said, "IT DOESN'T SAY HUG THERAPIST, IT SAYS HUG THE RAPIST". Well been a lot of laughs over that, plus have gotten some good hugs also.
Inside the "GEEKS" motor home, they have 2 computers, ONLINE ALL THE TIME. But I noticed this BIG CLAW. It is a REAL LOBSTER CLAW. Jim said it was a LITTLE SCARY GRABBING IT. Jim is a scuba diver.
Notice I also have my hand on the dog, "Odie". I petted him or quite awhile. Nice to pet the dogs & then leave, not having the responsibility or costs.
On the left is Debbie, the campground manager helping a camper go through bones & shark's teeth that came from the Peace River here. I've dug from the river myself also. There are snakes & alligators in the river there, so not my favorite place to be. I'd rather stay inside a boat. The water is so low now from such a dry spell. We are supposed to get some rain this coming week though & hopefully get us out of the fire danger code. Also by Friday, it is supposed to be back up to 88.
Standing on the right is "JIM, THE GEEK", who sells & installs Hughes Net satellite dishes for Internet. Wish I could afford one. His customers on the left. They look really happy with their new dish. I think she could be a TV saleslady the way she is posed with the dish.

It is now dark outside, BUT THE BLUE LIGHTED DISHES TELL A STORY! It is an Internet dish. Getting to be more & more of them. I am sure glad to have met Jim & Chris, as they have taught me a lot. They had classes here to teach, plus Jim was here in the adult lounge several times a week to help people with their PC problems, FREE. They have now left here for the season. I hope to see them again next winter. They have a blog also & a website, which is http://www.geeksontour.com/ They have some useful tips there & more, so it is worth it to go see.
HAVE A NICE DAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

1 comment:

DarkWing said...

Whoa, those a are huge tools, and a huge claw...

Nice photo of the blue glow from the dishes. I've never seen em do that :/