Wednesday, April 4, 2007

GREEN EGGS & HAM?


My favorite breakfast meal, eggs fluffed up in blender, plus ingredients of ham, onions, green bell peppers, cheese, etc. Then I microwave them until they about done. WELL, LAST SPRING ONE TIME, I USED TOO MUCH GREEN BELL PEPPER!!! So my eggs ended up GREEN!!! That was the 1st time I heard "GREEN EGGS & HAM". I didn't understand until I was told there was a children's book by Dr. Seuss called, "GREEN EGGS & HAM". Day before yesterday I made pickled eggs with beet juice & sent out the blog picture & several people said they liked deviled eggs, so today I made deviled eggs with my pickled eggs. They tasted so good. I took them out on the picnic table to photograph them. A neighbor with about 6 people sitting there chatting asked me what I was taking a picture of. When I told them what they were, they told me to bring them over & they'd sample them :). Well, I share a lot, but I wouldn't have gotten to eat any of them if I shared these beauties. I actually added more olives before I ate them. Now they are ALL GONE!!!
This morning I just had toast & OJ for breakfast. I really hadn't planned to eat any dinner, BUT, I was here in the lounge on the computer & people started coming in here with HOT DOGS, FREE HOT DOGS!!! So they told me to go get mine. A RV dealer trying to see campers was giving out the free hot dogs, so I went & got mine.

The weather has been beautiful here today. This afternoon got some more oil filtered & a hinge repaired. I also got the DVD recorder figured out & am now recording the new movie, "DUKES OF HAZARD". A little over a week ago I got Direct TV, which has the satellite box with a hard drive recorder in it. I also got free HBO & Cinemax for 3 months, so I am working hard to record movies & shows so I can cut the free channels off at the end of 3 months.

I never got around to playing golf today. Maybe tomorrow or Friday. Hope your day went smooth, Ron

No comments: