Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ticket To The Prom?

I have no doubt this truck driver got a ticket. At the back of the truck you see the Florida State DOT Policeman carrying a portable scale. They just pull the trucks over & weigh them on the spot. Looking at his load & knowing the truck sat for awhile after he got weighed, I'm sure he got a ticket. One thing I chuckled about was that after the policeman place the scales under the wheels & directed the trucker to move forward to get up on the scales, the driver WENT TOO FAR & HAD TO BACK UP SEVERAL TIMES! I think the driver was doing it on purpose because he was agitated that he got pulled over.
This was at Denny's restaurant after the prom. According to a waitress, there were proms happening at 6 different schools in the area. I saw one guy who had a pink glittering TUX? I asked him if I could take his picture, but he wasn't very nice about it, saying no. Maybe he had taken some razzing at the prom, I don't know. I told him I wanted the picture to put on my blog. Another girl wanted to be on my blog, but I didn't take her picture. Maybe should have. Maybe some day it would have led to more pictures. As I was leaving I saw this pretty girl with a beautiful dress, so she said yes to being on my blog.
This is my nephew whom came & visited me at the campgrounds. He picked up my old Windows 98 laptop PC. I gave him a tour of the bus & showed him the operations of the veggie oil fuel.
We then went out to eat & had a very delicious PRIME RIB dinner. Mmm Mmm GOOD. Sure was nice to get to visit with him. I still remember him as a kid, with him & his brother playing, WHAT I THOUGHT WAS RIDICULOUS COMPUTER GAMES, but both of them are doing great in computer businesses.

Wednesday night I went to Karaoke & I saw this shirt, so I just had to take the picture.

Outside at the moment, we are getting an AUTOMATIC CAR WASH!!! LOL. That is, a THUNDERSTORM, according to my English friend, Geoff from here in the campgrounds said. He always has something interesting & amusing to say. His wife & him have traveled all over the world.

I will be off line quite a bit of the time this coming week as I am gonna be watching over the junkyard & his employees while the owner is away on a business trip, so please don't send too many fwds. Actually I am about 100 fwds. behind as it is. I just don't have time to read them, especially things I've seen 14 times.

Well, the AUTOMATIC CAR WASH is over, how about an automatic wax job please? LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: