Wednesday, July 4, 2007

MULTI-TASKING


I really enjoy seeing women who know what they are doing behind a camera as Sandy is. She was taking pictures of all the July 4th Karaoke singers. I really liked it when I saw her smile as she was taking my picture when I was singing, "I'M MY OWN GRANDPA". So she was following people around getting crowd pictures etc., so I decided to follow her around to take pictures of her taking pictures. As you can see, she is "MULTI-TASKING", with some home-made ice cream in a waffle cone. I also took her out to take pictures of her with a Palm tree as a background. I liked her blouse right away when I saw her & just now noticed her ear rings.
She told me she'd send me the pictures she took of me after I sent hers, so I'm looking forward to them.
I might be off the computer for awhile as I am out of the campground for at least a week. Also might go to Brooksville to get front tires put on.
All for now. Have a nice week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: