Sunday, July 22, 2007

Peeping Tom

Not much going on, so finally getting around to taking pictures I've been aiming to take for a long time. There is a guy who camps here in the winter who does chainsaw carving. These are some he left behind. This 1st picture is a lizard looking into the laundry room.

I took another picture of a small alligator, but not as glorious nor space to put it in here.


This is the alligator out beside the shuffleboard courts. It got some green paint on it's top, plus there are some weeds growing out of it's back, LOL, so you know it hasn't moved for awhile.
This is a wild boar. See it's tusk? It also has short stubby feet & grisly hair. A year ago this last winter there were some wild hogs here by the campgrounds. They were making messes rooting the ground, so traps were set, pigs were caught, & THEY WERE SERVED IN THE RESTAURANT AS GROUND PORK PATTIES.

I think these are bears. What appears to be a cigarette in the top picture turns out to be one of the many lizards around here, as you can see in the lower picture. These 2 bears are carved out of tree stumps.


I checked the water temperature in the swimming pool & it feels a little cooler, so think I'll go swimming today. The pool has just been too hot.

I heard this week that my picture of me singing Karaoke at the July 4th day festivities was published in the paper, but I haven't seen it yet.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.......................................................Ron

No comments: