Monday, July 23, 2007

You Might Be A Redneck If...............

You haul fence on your fishing boat, LOL. I met this guy at the veggie stand today, but I didn't have my camera with me, so I talked him into stopping by the campground so I could get this picture. He used to be a mechanical contractor. So now that he is retired, he doesn't own a truck. He said he hauled 6-7 pieces to his job site & had this one left over to take back. Guess I'm getting lacidasial, (IS THAT A WORD?-seems like I've heard that term-meaning not to care), attitude about carrying my camera, not thinking there is anything to take pictures of staying right here in this campground. Yesterday as I walked the nature trail, I didn't take the camera with me either & I saw what looked like a red & black bumble bee, not yellow & black. I was told it was a poisonous bee.

I took this picture the other day, but couldn't fit it on the blog. About 7-8 people in the pool. It has cooled off some because of the rain thank goodness. The temperature of the pool was up over 95 degrees. Then we have had rain cooling it off. This evening we had a thunderstorm with 1.1" of rain, so I'm sure the pool will be a much more comfortable temperature. I talked to a friend in NY & she said the pool is chilly there, but the daytime heat is hot.
Hope you all have a good week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: