Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cheaper Than Dirt?

If you look at the PREMIUM PRICE, you'll see it isn't cheap. I seem to be the 1st to have noticed or told them of their mistake & they we're happy with me having been on their property & had taken the picture. The manager immediately went & changed the price. Gee, maybe I could have gotten a sandwich & drink if I had offered to delete it off my camera, LOL.
This dozer work isn't cheaper than dirt either. But the junkyard is getting cleaned up some. I took this picture & another that has to go to the judge as a progress report Tuesday. Thinking of the junkyard & the 3 drunks. The terrible looking trailer is no longer there. One drunk stole another's beer & ended up beating the one he stole the beer from with a 2 X 4. The beaten guy spent the night at the hospital. The other who did the beating & has the mean junkyard dog is in JAIL. He has called 20 or more times thinking the junkyard owner would bail him out, but it's not happening.
This was my dinner today, toasted cheese, with thick slices of Velvetta cheese. Delicious.
Here are 2 of the friendly German Shepherds at the junkyard. They are inside a fence though, as they would roam the neighborhood. There is also 1 more friendly one in the back who is chained because he won't stay on the property also. The closest one her in the picture will hardly let me get past him when I get inside the gate. He will come & lean on me & STEP ON MY TOE TO HOLD ME IN PLACE, LOL, until he is satisfied I have petted him enough. Then she get her turn, but then if I give her too much attention, he comes back & pushes his way in again. He is the biggest German Shepherd I have ever seen in height.

I've been helping at the junkyard hooking up the chain to move steel & vehicles. Got to get back before dark to help again as I HAVE THE LIGHT!!! Have a good week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ron

No comments: